Saturday, February 18, 2006

Back from the dead, back from the cold!!



Wow. I haven't even looked at this page much in the last 6 months, let alone add new posts. That means I own an apology both to myself and my thousands of fans. So ummm, sorry!! I am studying Japanese now. It's hard. But I'm gonna get good at it, just you wait and see. Recent news: went to Sapporo and it was wonderful. Great city, and the snow was out of this world. Great skiing for anyone who is in or near Japan, or wants to visit Japan and get in some nice skiing at the same time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GingerMatt glad to see you've posted new pictures on your blog, and that you are alive and well!!!!
Look forward to seeing and reading more about the life and times of gingermatt!!!!! wholemilk

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home